Friday 16 March 2012

A day out with the girls

My mum is down visiting from Queensland for a few weeks and my sister Gabby had the day off work, so we got together and did a few of my favourite things.  We went for a drive out to the egg farm and stopped for some farm fresh veggies along the way.  Then we continued onto Berowra Waters for a fish and chips lunch at the Fish Cafe.


They were soooo good and even though it was a pretty hot day and the cliffs around us were radiating the suns sizzling rays, we managed to find a little breeze blowing from the river at our table.


Not only did we eat fish and chips but we also went to a flower nursery, another of my favourite stops.


Where I managed to find a few more of my favourite things, Crepe Myrtles . . .


. . . and the changing leaves on a few Maple trees.


Now if only I had that bit of land to start planning my garden full of Crepe Myrtles, Maple trees and any other ornamental Autumn trees.  I'm still dreaming . . .

1 comment:

Tania said...

Sounds like you all had a nice day out :)

Those fish and chips look yum. Haven't had them in ages...