Saturday 24 March 2012

Catch yourself

I'm linking up with Sarah and a few other portrait takers over at The Salad Days for:


revisedbadge_edited-2


Often as photographers and bloggers we are so busy taking photo's of everyone and everything else that we often forget ourselves.  I must admit I don't really like splashing my face across my blog that much (unless it's a reasonable photo and it's flattering) but it is important to capture images of ourselves as points of reference in time.  As I am keeping up with a 'photo a day' I thought trying out a self portrait photography club might try and help me capture myself in a different light to what I see myself as. 

So here is my selection for the month, rather appropriate as I am feeling this way again, feeling the need to curl up on the bed to sleep away another migraine.




1 comment:

SelenaThePlaces said...

I love this picture. When we moved we had to leave our dogs behind in a wonderful new home. But i miss them SO MUCH!!! I think I need to link up to the self portrait club at The Salad Days. I love her blog, too.